What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify Data Protection for all individuals with the European Union.
Here at Gemma Hayes Recruitment, we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information, upon receiving your permission to administer your account and registration with my recruitment agency.
What information do we collect?
When completing ALL registration paperwork as appropriate with my recruitment agency, you may be asked to enter your name, home address, contact details, e-mail address, provide us with original proof of photo identification, PPS information, P45, P60, your Curriculum Vitae, Bank Account Details (only requested if you may become a temporary worker via Gemma Hayes Recruitment, based at one of our client’s facilities, with us being your Employer and in order to process and pay your income, via Electronic Bank Transfer). Any information which you provide in this way, is used by Gemma Hayes Recruitment ONLY and this will be in line with the purpose for which you provided the information for.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings, based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide for application purposes, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your application, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Original proof of photo identification (proving that you are whom your cv states you are). PPS information, P45, P60, Bank Account Details (only requested if you become a Temporary Worker via Gemma Hayes Recruitment, based at one of our client’s facilities, with us being your Employer and this information will then be required, in order for us to process and pay your income, via Electronic Bank Transfer and for tax/revenue purposes). Please note, none of the information in point 6, will be conducted on-line. This information to collected from you off-line and when Fully Registering with Gemma Hayes Recruitment.
- Your CV may be submitted for ALL suitable vacancies that arise with our clients, however, only upon us receiving your consent.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes. This site uses small files known as cookies as part of user authentication and to collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance, which pages visitors use most often. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, all information is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website operates/performs. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. No information is collected that could be used by us to personally identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items;
- The IP address of the visitor’s web service.
- The top-level domain name used (for example - ie, .com or .net).
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us including any such terms used.
- Google Analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this website.
- The type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.li>
- We will make no attempt to identify individual visitors or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Gemma Hayes Recruitment never to disclose any technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third parties unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information, if any, will be used only by Gemma Hayes Recruitment and only for statistical and any other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, does not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of GDPR.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we work to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your “Right to be Forgotten”/ “Right to Erasure” and “Access to Information”
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us, to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below: –
- The right to access data relating to you (“access right”).
- The right to rectify/correct data relating to you (“right to rectification”).
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (“right to object”).
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (“right to restriction”).
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to be forgotten”/“right to erasure”).
- The right to “port” certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (“right to data portability”).
When you submit a support question, we may collect your first name and last name (only when provided), contact number and your email address, to enable us to correspond with you. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your name (only when provided) and your email address, so that we can correspond with you. Your personal data will not only be stored in the website’s database but also in Mailchimp, the application we use to send our newsletters.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We use Mailchimp for our newsletter campaigns.
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform and is GDPR compliant. They have a campaign builder that makes it easy to create email templates.
In Mailchimp we only store your email address and when provided, your name.
Address: Office L, Wexford Enterprise Centre, Strandfield Business Park, Kerlogue, Rosslare Road, Wexford.
Tel: +353 (0)53 917 6425